The National Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE) and the Organization of American States (OAS) annually organize the Cybersecurity Summer BootCamp, an international training program specialized in cybersecurity aimed at Policy Makers, Security Forces and Bodies, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, Judges and Magistrates and Cyber Incident Response Center Specialists.
This year 2021 the sixth edition of this event will take place, already consolidated as a unique event and of international reference, which is committed to offering cutting-edge training in cybersecurity.
Forensic incident workshop:
Real case of credit card skimmer in electronic commerce site
Speaker: Yago Fernández Hansen
Theme: Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR)
Category: Police investigation
Date: July 15, 2021
- Presentation of the workshop. Summary of contents
- Download of the forensic tool by attendees
- Introduction to the actual incident. Credit card theft on a website
- Premises for performance
- Obtaining information about the infrastructure
- Hands on lab
- Conclusions, requests and questions
- Download the following files and programs before the date of the workshop. Some are large and will require longer times for downloading and installing. Follow the instructions noted below each button.
* This is the Ubuntu Server-based virtual machine that we will use in the lab, it will be available on Monday 07/12/21.
Download and unzip it on your computer or external hard drive. Once unzipped it will use approx. 15 GB of space on your disk. The Linux credentials are:
- Username: usuario-csbc21
- Password: matrix